Day 22: Mechanical object
I did another drawing exercise from the Keys to Drawing book.
The instruction was to make a drawing of a complicated mechanical object.
I was supposed select one or two main areas and develop them in detail and treating the rest as contours and shapes.
I didn’t do that. I think I need to get better at following instructions!
I think I am getting better at sketching out the overall shape first before getting into detail so as to get things in proportion.
Maybe I should do this lesson again but follow the instructions properly.
- Time spent drawing today: 1:36
- Total time drawing: 59:29
- Time spent developing website today: 4:41
- Total time developing website: 44:10
- Time spent on social media today: 1:09
- Total time on social media: 2:13